6 medium baking potatoes (about 2 pounds)
Salt and black pepper
1 7-ounce jar roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
3 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
1 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella cheese (4 ounces)
1/2 cup light dairy sour cream
1/4 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
1 clove garlic, minced
Sliced green onion tops (optional)
1. Scrub potatoes; prick with a fork. Bake in a 425 degree F oven for 40 to 45 minutes or
until tender; cool.
2. Halve each potato lengthwise. Scoop out the insides of potato halves, leaving about
1/4-inch shells. Cover and chill scooped-out potato for another use.
3. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil. Arrange potato shells, cut sides up, on the
prepared baking sheet. Lightly sprinkle with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle with roasted
sweet peppers and green onions. Top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Bake in a 450 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and potato
shells are heated through.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together sour cream, Italian seasoning, and garlic. If
desired, sprinkle potato skins with additional green onions. Serve warm with sour cream
mixture. Makes 12 appetizers