Cool Cucumber Soup
* 3 cups plain nonfat yogurt
* 1 English cucumber (about 1 pound), cut into chunks
* 1 scallion, white and green parts, coarsely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
* 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus sprigs for garnish
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 1 medium tomato (about 5 ounces), seeded and diced
* 2 teaspoons olive oil
In a blender, combine the yogurt, cucumber, scallion and dill. Pulse until
pureed. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Ladle into individual bowls.
Top each serving with 2 tablespoons of diced tomato, drizzle with 1/2
teaspoon of olive oil and garnish with a dill sprig.
Calories 130; Total Fat 2.5 g; (Sat Fat 0 g, Mono Fat 1.5 g, Poly Fat 0 g) ;
Protein 11 g; Carb 17 g; Fiber 2 g; Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 140 mg